Wednesday 5 May 2010

Local man challenges Virendra Sharma to a duel!

This is awesome! This was sent by a resident to (now get this), Sharma's campaign office, David Cameron, the entire set of Ealing Southall councillors AND Sky News!!!

Hat's off to you Mr Jaspal Singh!!!

Dear Mr Sharma,

I would like to make a few comments about your latest leaflets which you have had posted all over southall and neighbouring areas.

My family have been life long Labour voters, we actually personally knew (family friend) the former and in many peoples eyes, the Great Piara Singh Khabra. He was a god human being, a good politician, a HONOURABLE MAN. Who never played dirty politics to further his own career.


I personally know over 100s of people, that include friends and families, that vote for labour.

But your recent comments on Sunrise Radio and the comments you made about Gurcharan Singh (your opponent) have shocked me and are quite disturbing.

I am talking about using 1984, his faith as a devout Sikh against him is a racist act by you and you should be ashamed.

What you have done there is try to create an atmosphere of tension between the Sikhs and Hindu communities.

How dare you bring up 1984 to support your campaign and malign the character of Mr Gurcharan Singh.

How dare you label the Sikhs as terrorists to support your pathetic attempt.

Shame on you, you must feel really clever, sucking up to the Indian government to get your free flight upgrades and bribes in your offshore bank accounts.

Why are you doing this? Can you answer this?

Remember the Public are not stupid, we all know why you were bought from the LibDems, we all know that you have no substance and are only a poodle for Mr Brown, a typical Indian Yes Man.

For a man born in the Panjab (a majority Sikh State), you surprise me with your arrogance and ignorance, that leads me to believe that you are indeed, shall I say, in the words of your PM, you are a BIGOTED MAN.

You are a RACIST, out and out.

Now there are a few medical and psychological reasons why you may be doing this, which are

a. you are showing early signs of dementia, it is the most likely cause given your age.

b. you have just found out that people have found out that you are a typical "you me go, me no english, me great, vote for labour" type of person, i.e. your english vocabulary and grammar are not your strong point, infact a nursery child can do better.

c. You actually FEAR Mr. Gurcharan Singh.

As you claimed in your leaflet, the Sikhs are not a violent Race, we are a peace loving race, a community whose sacrifice for the Indians and even the British is noted in History, without the Sikhs the face of India today with be different.


I shall not be voting for the conservatives, I shall make it my point that all my family, friends, fellow colleagues, people I teach, all of my contacts (runs into the thousands), VOTE FOR CONSERVATIVES, more over VOTE FOR GURCHARAN SINGH.

We, the PUBLIC do not wish to have a RACIST represent us.

Because if you can hold these personal views, which cloud your judgement in your work life, then you are not FIT TO REPRESENT ME, MY FAMILY, MY FRIENDS, in fact how can a person who has just admitted he is a racist represent anybody?

I challenge you to come to my doorstep, with a TV Crew and say this to me in person, I invite Mr Gurcharan Singh aswell.

Jaspal SINGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment